Sunday, June 13, 2010

Wilderness Staff Training

Will be spending the next two weeks training with the incoming seasonal staff for the Connecticut Wilderness School. It will be interesting to see how well this old body stands up to learning new tricks. I am not sure of the exact format but I know it will be outdoors and hands-on. More details to follow.

The good thing about being in Connecticut is the state's secret food...Drake's Coffee Cakes. I am talking the big round cakes with "Natural Cinnamon Streusel Topping." Just add cold whole milk and it is heaven on earth.

1 comment:

  1. Len Mikulski - YMCA Exercise BuddyJune 14, 2010 at 6:29 AM

    John, I did not know that you have a close relationship with Jerry Latham who was our mail carrier for 20 years or more - great guy wonderful gentleman. I hope that things are going well for you and your family. When do you think you will be finished your hike and back in class?

    ReplyDelete