Thursday, April 29, 2010

If I had only known!

The main reason for hiking the AT this season was the realization that if either Danielle &/or Amy got pregnant I would be GRANDFATHERED. That meant it would be a loooooong time before I got to hike the Trail, if ever. All current Granddads know what I mean.

In September Amy announced she was pregnant and due in late June.
Today Danielle is announcing she is due in early November.

If all it would take to get the girls pregnant was for me to hike the Trail, I would have done this five years ago!!

It is going to be one terrific year!! Life is good.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!! Jackie told me Amy is excited, I'm sure Danielle is as well also. So you went from zero Grandchildren to two of them within five months. How great!!! Your gonna be the grandpa that has the grand kids around telling stories "back when I was hiking the AT, I came across a...." Their gonna love it! Keep the blog updated, I appreciate and enjoy the updates.

    ReplyDelete